So you bought a piece of jewelry and want to ensure it lasts, then you will want to follow these simple steps to care and clean for your jewelry.
Jewelry Care Instructions
- To clean your jewelry using our non-toxic jewelry cleaning pen, just turn the bottom knob until the blue solution appears on the bristles. Then gently clean your jewelry with the brush and cleaning solution.
- NOTE: do not sure the on Amber or Ethiopian Opals as it can destroy the gemstones. Instead just use a dry lint free cloth or take it to a professional jewelers for a cleaning.
- If you are interested in purchasing a jewelry cleaning pen or cloth please click here https://delaneyrosejewelry.com/collections/the-extras/products/jewelry-cleaning-pen-and-cloth - they make great gifts💟
- If you don't have a jewelry cleaning pen, you can simply clean your jewelry using mild soap, a soft bristled toothbrush and lukewarm water.
- Dry and polish your jewelry using a non-abrasive polishing cloth
- Always remover your jewelry prior to bathing, swimming and using cleaning products. As these things can cause damage to your jewelry.
- As well do not expose jewelry to UV light, hairspray, perfume or cosmetics as these too can cause damage to your jewelry.
- Store you jewelry in an air tight container, plastic bag or jewelry box. This helps to prevent your jewelry from oxidizing faster and also helps to protect if from getting damaged.
- These steps can be used for all types of jewelry from fine to demi fine to costume.